Currently residing in Halifax NS, Ben is a a recent graduate of Dalhousie’s professional Architecture program.
Dalhousie University. March 2015. M.Arch. Halifax NS.
Dalhousie University. May 2012. B. Environmental Design Studies. Halifax NS.
University Center on Svalbard. June 2008. Arctic Geophysics Diploma. Longyearbyen, Svalbard.
Mount Allison University. May 2007. B.Sc. Hon. Physics, minor Math. Sackville NB.
Brainard Fitzgerald Developments. 2013-2014. Construction Labourer. Halifax NS.
ERA Architects. 2013. Student Intern. Toronto ON.
The Design-Build Exchange; Dr. Ted Cavanagh. 2013. Designer/Builder. Halifax NS.
Ron Fougere Architecture. 2011. Student Intern. St. John’s NFLD.
HONOURS & AWARDS
- Dean’s List achievement throughout all Dalhousie semesters
- Faculty of Graduate Studies Scholarship 2012
- Design and Construction Institute Engineering and Architecture Scholarship 2012
- Dean’s List achievement throughout all Mount Allison semesters
- Mount Allison Entrance Scholarship 2003-2004
- Frank E. Milne Scholarship 2004- 2006
- Dr. R. E. Marshall Scholarship 2003-2004
Available on request.